Coverage of the Push for Change through downtown St. Catharines. Thank you to everyone who came out to support the RAFT and The Push for Change Tuesday, November 1!
Niagara Resource Service for Youth
The RAFT is operated by the Niagara Resource Service for Youth and helps kids living on the street and those at risk of being on the street learn skills for leading healthy, productive lives.
Through its Neighbourhood Awakening and After School Programs, the RAFT helps young people and local groups make positive changes in their neighbourhoods.
Since the beginning, our community has generously supported the RAFT through both financial and in kind donations.
Without your support the RAFT would not exist.
Help support RAFT and its mission by making a donation.
RAFT services strengthen the emotional and social well being of clients while acting as a portal to community resources.
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Family & Children's Services
- The Home Depot
- CMHA Niagara
- Niagara Region
- Niagara Regional Housing
- Niagara Catholic District School Board
- Niagara Prosperity Initiative
- District School Board of Niagara
- United Way of St. Catharines and District
- Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Youth Resources Niagara - YRN
Community Visionaries - Our Funders